Re: time table for draft charter with scope

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:00:56 +0000
To: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
CC: "public-xg-prov@w3.org" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

Having reviewed the concepts, I find this is inappropriate to state that
control is a subclass of participation.
I can make a case that Participation is closer in spirit to use than
control.

I don't propose we try to resolve this issue here, but I would like to
propose the following changes to the list of concept:
- 13, Control, it is a subclass of participation  -> 13, Control
- 12, Participation  -> 12, Participation (Relation to use and control
to be investigated)

Cheers,
Luc

--