First draft of the state of the art report

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:20:49 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

As I had agreed at the last meeting, I created the first draft of the
state of the art report.  You can find it at:

Note that the sections that contain the overview of relevant
provenance research are omitted from this report.  This is because I
would like to give a chance to everyone who has been taking time off
in the summer to add any additional relevant work to the scenario

In the next couple of weeks, I hope everyone will contribute to either
add relevant work to these three pages and to refine the state of the
art report above.

Many thanks to all who contributed to these analyses in discussions
and in the wiki!