Fwd: Survey on RDF Next Steps

All:

As you know, our group contributed a paper highlighting the
requirements for provenance to the recent W3C RDF Next Steps workshop.

W3C is now collecting input from the community regarding RDF through a
survey site.  This will help them prioritize and decide on next
steps.  Note that provenance is one of the issues included in the
survey.  You don't have to fill the survey in detail, you can just add
your vote to the items you want to weigh in.

Yolanda

Begin forwarded message: