Categorizing references NewsAgg Scenario

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:58:43 +0200
To: "public-xg-prov@w3.org" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>, Daniel Garijo <dgarijov@gmail.com>
Hi Daniel + All,

I went ahead and put the titles of all the papers tagged with News
Aggregator under the appropriate dimension in the Scenario Related
research. See
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_News_Aggregator_Scenario#Scenario-Related_Solutions

I only put those papers that were tagged with the News Aggregator Tag.
There are a ton of papers not tagged with a scenario. If you go ahead
and tag a paper with the News Aggregator tag please go ahead and put it
in the wiki page as well.

Daniel, I just put the titles could you put a link to the papers in the
Mendely catalog in?

Thanks,
Paul