Follow up on today's telecon

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:27:56 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

A few pointers to share:

* I added a section on the front page for upcoming telecon topics
[1].  I will keep it up to date, but it will always be flexible and
subject to change.

* For the mappings of provenance vocabularies, I added names as we
agreed at the telecon at [2].  Let me and/or Satya know if you are
interested in covering the two that are not spoken for.  A reminder
that we are planning on a first full draft by May 14.

* At the F2F we thought it would be useful to have a roster of
interests of group participants, I put a placeholder for this at [3],
please add an entry for yourself.

Let me know if you have any other feedback or comments on the plans we
discussed at today's telecon.

Thanks,

Yolanda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/W3C_Provenance_Incubator_Group_Wiki#Upcoming_telecon_topics