Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for April 16

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:56:51 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org

The telecon this Friday will cover two topics:

- how to organize the writing of our state-of-the-art report
- PML (readings will be sent out by the presenters soon)

Agenda and call details below.

Also a reminder to update your entry to attend or not (in person or on
the phone) for the upcoming face to face meeting.

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=16&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Planning our group's state-of-the-art report (led by Yolanda Gil)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Presentations_on_State_of_the_Art
Discussion on the Proof Markup Language (by Deb McGuinness and Paulo
Pinheiro da Silva)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)