W3C Provenance Group face to face meeting: final update

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:11:25 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

I have updated the face to face meeting site with the latest details:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Prov_XG_Live#Face_to_Face_Meeting_April_25-26.2C_2010

FOR REMOTE ATTENDEES: Will anyone planning to join us by phone please
jot their names in the attendees section (or send me email)?  If noone
is signed up to join by phone I will cancel the telephone line.

FOR THOSE STILL IN LIMBO: There are a few of you that listed
yourselves under "undecided", please add yourselves to the yes/no list
in the next few days.

FOR PHYSICAL ATTENDEES: Please note that there is a registration fee
for Sunday which will cover breakfast and breaks as well as audio
visual expenses, details are on the site.  Note that the WWW site
mentions an evening event for the grand opening of a new gallery
building of the North Carolina Museum of Art, let me know if you would
be interested.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Yolanda