Re: Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for April 9

Dear Jun,

we have published the following papers on provenance for RDF which you
have not mentioned in the State of the Art
Survey.  I had sent those references for the presentation on RDF Named
Graphs that Cristian Bizer had made  some time ago.

Many Thanks.
Irini

    Giorgos Flouris, Irini Fundulaki, Panagiotis Pediaditis, Yannis
Theoharis, Vassilis Christophides: Coloring RDF Triples to Capture
Provenance. International Semantic Web Conference 2009: 196-212

Panagiotis Pediaditis, Giorgos Flouris, Irini Fundulaki, Vassilis
Christophides: On Explicit Provenance Management in RDF/S Graphs.
Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance 2009