Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:55:42 +0100
To: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: Simon Miles <drsimonmiles@googlemail.com>, public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Paolo,

> So I would just create a new prov-xg account and give the password to
> M&R (Mature and Responsible :-)) volunteer curators. The resulting
> collection would of course be public.

+1 for this solution.

I come across this paper that could also make it in your mendelay
collection:
   Christoph Ringelstein and Steffen Staab
   DiALog: A Distributed Model for Capturing Provenance and Auditing
Information
   To appear in International Journal of Web Services Research, Vol.7,
No.2, 2010
   URI:
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~staab/Research/Publications/2010/JWSR-RingelsteinStaab_Dialog.pdf

Cheers.