Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:00:11 +0000
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Ivan,
  easiest at the moment is to send them to me to add to the current
collection.
Or, create your own collection and link it from the wiki. This is prone
to duplication though and makes global searches harder if we all do that.
 Once we figure out how to share a collection on a decent scale, I'll
make mine a shared collection write-open to all.

Or, we create a Mendeley account for the prov-xg group itself.

regards, -Paolo