Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:26:45 +0000
To: Bertram Ludaescher <ludaesch@ucdavis.edu>
CC: Simon Miles <drsimonmiles@googlemail.com>, public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Bertram

I guess we can briefly discuss this tomorrow, I am sure we each have our
own pet site or system for bibliography, and I am not sure I want to
spend a lot of time arguing the pros and cons of each. Perhaps a view
over multiple public collections, made possible by agreeing on a few
tags, is all we need?

Cheers, -Paolo