Re: mendelay + official xg tag?

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:22:36 +0000
To: Simon Miles <drsimonmiles@googlemail.com>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Simon,

full-fledged collaboration tools across sizeable groups (>10 people) and
global, tag-aware search would be items in my list. They are both
probably on their list, too...

Also, I was under the impression they are doing something that I have
been thinking about for a while, namely extracting bibliographic entries
from the References section of PDF documents (where this is possible,
i.e., formats are standard etc). But maybe I am mistaken?

ps I am personally open to alternatives, I simply have no sufficient
experience with Zotero or CiteULike.

-Paolo