Re: Action items from Nov 6 tcon

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:25:29 +0000
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org, Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Hi Ivan

good! I am still trying to make sense of some of the promised features,
for instance I'm not sure about automated PDF analysis -- and the
profile stuff overlaps with LinkedIn a lot. But momentum is building,
esp. since there is buy-in at the library levels, in addition to single
individuals. so let's see how far this goes...

cheers, -Paolo