Re: Action items from Nov 6 tcon

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:42:20 +0100
To: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org

Yolanda Gil wrote:

> * Ivan Herman to publicize the Provenance Group in his blog.  Perhaps it
> should also appear in the W3C Semantic Web Activity pages.

Correction: what I said is that if someone gives a text, I will add an
item to the Semantic Web activity blog!

Thinking about it again, though, it may be better the other way round,
ie, that I write in my personal blog and  we use the SW activity blog
for major milestones....

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153