Provenance use case template

From: Simon Miles <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:54:58 +0000
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Dear provenance incubator group,

I've put up a proposed template for provenance use cases on the Wiki,
and translated two existing cases (one from PASOA, one from W3C Social
Web incubator group) to this template as illustration.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Use_Cases

Any and all feedback is welcome.  I've included a rationale page, in
case it is not clear why the template is proposed as it is.

thanks,
Simon

--
Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science