Re: minutes of 2009-10-30 teleconference

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:17:47 +0100
To: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Dear Christine,

> Thank you very much. A couple of suggested edits.
>
> Christine: Internet Society, Public Policy Manager, not on IRC, interest in
> provenance in the context of privacy and data protection

Thanks for the precision, and apologies for all the bits I have missed
and that I forgot to record. I have no power what's so ever to edit the
minutes, so I send that to the public mailing list. More generally, I
think we should only send email to the public mailing list.
Best regards.

   RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy