Re: Scribing for provenance telecon

Hi Yolanda,

Yes, I think that covers the most important things I needed.  A few points:

Does "trackbot, end telcon" generate the HTML minutes?  I did
"rrsagent, draft minutes" as well, but perhaps that was unnecessary.

I didn't find that the agenda was loaded on the meeting being set up
(so I just ignored it).

The actions which I could have noted explicitly were not for
individuals but the group.  I don't know, and didn't find in the
instructions, if it is possible to say "ACTION: all to provide curated
use cases" or something similar.

Thanks,
Simon

>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>>> http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
>>>
>>> give you ample information but, I think, starting with what I said
>>> should be enough...
>>>
>>> I hope this helps!
>>>
>>> Ivan

>>> --
>>>
>>> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
>>> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
>>> mobile: +31-641044153
>>> PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html
>>> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf

Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK
+44 (0)20 7848 1166