Re: W3C-Event "Teaching the Web" (15th October, Potsdam, Germany)

Felix,
   If it's not too late, I wonder if theres a high school (or equivalent) in
the European area that you could ask to present.  Chris do you know of any?
It seems the only group not represented in that list of speakers and a vital
one.  My 2 cents.  Thanks.

--
-Jeffrey Brown
HS Web Design Teacher