[Web Standards Project] OWEA Conference Call - Thursday, September 17 21:00 GMT

From: Glenda Sims <notifications@webstandardsproject.grouphub.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:20:52 +0000
To: J Public <public-xg-owea@w3.org>
--- Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to post a comment to the project ---

Company: OWEA
Project: Open Web Education Alliance
Link: https://webstandardsproject.grouphub.com/P25448365

Glenda Sims said:

   Hi everyone,

   Just a reminder that we have an OWEA conference call on
   Thursday, Sept 17 at 21:00 GMT.

   W3C Zakim phone bridge numbers:
   US: +1.617.761.6200,
   UK: +44.117.370.6152.

   Conference code: 6932# (“OWEA”)
   IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#owea (server: irc.w3.org, port 6665,
   channel owea)

   It should be the following times in your timezone/city:

     * US Pacific Time – Thursday, Sept 3 2pm
     * Albuquerque – Thursday, Sept 3 3pm
     * US Central Time – Thursday, Sept 3 4pm
     * US/CA Eastern Time – Thursday, Sept 3 5pm
     * London – Thursday, Sept 3 10pm
     * Tokyo – Friday, Sept 4 6am
     * Sydney – Friday, Sept 4 7am

   You may also want to verify the time in your location using this

     * Whitepaper status - Steph / John
     * Course Content Policies - Glenda (review white paper
       recommendations and questions from email conversations)
     * Meeting Time/Frequency - Glenda

   If you have anything else you want to add, just drop me a line.

   Thanks for all the fantastic work that is happening on WE Rock
   Tours, curriculum and the white paper.

   Web Education Rocks!

Read the original message, view comments, and download attachments at:

You can always check the Overview for the latest project activity:

To stop receiving emails when comments are posted to this message, visit: