[Web Standards Project] Re: Executive Summary + Conclusion added to whitepaper

From: Glenda Sims <notifications@webstandardsproject.grouphub.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:32:15 +0000
To: J Public <public-xg-owea@w3.org>
--- Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to post a comment to the project ---

Company: OWEA
Project: Open Web Education Alliance
Link: https://webstandardsproject.grouphub.com/C45203015

Glenda Sims commented on a message:

   Doug, good questions.

   At this point, if you must, I suggest that you share the ROUGH
   DRAFT version of the OWEA Executive Summary & Conclusions with
   W3M. Please emphasize that this is a very early draft. I would
   suggest you should get a nod from John Allsopp on this too
   before officially passing it to W3M.

   The OWEA team will work on answering these additional important
   questions. I believe that it is too early to provide details on
   membership levels and a business model. We will continue to work
   out these details.

   We can discuss a reasonable timeframe for the next version of
   the white paper (as well as the target for the final version) at
   the meeting on Thursday.

See the original message, view this comment, and download attachments at:

You can always check the Overview for the latest project activity:

To stop receiving emails when comments are posted to this message, visit: