Re: educational materials on Web Architecture

Thanks for sharing, Dan. There's some wonderful content here. We'll evaluate and see where we might have obvious points of intersection.
---
Aarron Walter / The Web Standards Project / WaSP InterACT Curriculum lead
http://interact.webstandards.org / interact@webstandards.org / twitter: waspinteract