Re: Welcome New Participant: Pamela Fox of Google

Hi Pamela - good to see you on the list!

Chris Mills
Web Evangelist and Dev Relations Editor
Editor, dev.opera.com and labs.opera.com
Opera Software ASA

Get educated! Read the Opera web standards curriculum at http://www.opera.com/wsc/

Try Opera at http://www.opera.com/browser/