Re: Accessibility curriculum development - meet at W3C TPAC

Hi, Suzette-

I am at TPAC, and I'd be happy to meet with you and anyone else
interested in OWEA.  I'm probably one of the W3C Team most involved in
OWEA, and while I don't think I'm the best person to actually put stuff
into the curriculum materials themselves, I'd be happy to help
coordinate on it.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs