Re: Finalizing Connection Task Force Informal Report...Due September 29

Hi Eric,

thanks a lot for pushing this topic.

Regarding item 8)

We just discussed this item internally... the OMM is a focused topic,
but independent from the application domain. In contrast, groups
currently listed in "Special Interest Areas" actually have a particular
application domain. For that reason, we would suggest keeping it in the
category "Related Standards"

The OMM section is OK from out point of view.

Best,
   Alexander

--

Dr. Alexander Kröner --------- Intelligent User Interfaces Lab
DFKI GmbH  Campus D3 2  Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3 66123 Saarbrücken

Phone  +49.681.85775.5395
Fax    +49 681.85775.5021

http://www.dfki.de/~kroener/
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes