Re: Connection Task Force / OMM-XG and Prov-WG

Eric,

I've updated the OMM description based on feedback from the phone
conference last Monday and the examples given in the informal report of
the Connection Task Force. In the very first place, I wanted to clarify
the relationship to Provenance and to get away from the
"bullet-oriented" writing style. I'm still not fully confident with the
use case descriptions, but you might find that update nevertheless useful.

Have a nice weekend,
Alexander

--

Dr. Alexander Kröner --------- Intelligent User Interfaces Lab
DFKI GmbH  Campus D3 2  Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3 66123 Saarbrücken

Phone  +49.681.85775.5395
Fax    +49 681.85775.5021

http://www.dfki.de/~kroener/
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes