RE: hAudio Case Study

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:08:33 +0200
To: "Manu Sporny" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

Manu,

>Corrections and suggestions on what would make a more compelling story
>would be great...

Looks great to me :)

However, I saw you mentioned using FOAF for recommendation,
so I wonder if you are aware of Foafing-the-music [1], [2]?

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I CCed Oscar, who basically created Foafing-the-music ...

[1] http://foafing-the-music.iua.upf.edu/
[2] http://iswc2006.semanticweb.org/items/swchallenge_celma.pdf

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/