Re: [Re: Re: [MMSEM] RDF and syntactic interoperability]]

Well,

RDF and OWL differ in that RDF limits data types to those types that can
be referenced by a URI and
OWL also accepts the use of data types to create classes of data types
that are then used to constrain the range of the properties...

Best regards,
Gaëtan
--
Gaëtan Martens

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Multimedia Lab

Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium