Re: [MMSEM] [fwd: MMSEM Workshop]

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:55:38 +0200
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>, "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

Dear Jeff,

> Following our discussion of the future of the XG, below is the attached
> email from Ralph Swick on our MMSEM workshop. To summarise, W3C supports
> this workshop and once we have a concrete plan, the workshop is expected
> to be announced in the W3C homepage. We are, of course, expected to meet
> the general advance notice requirements for meetings [1], and the
> "Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing" [2] was cited as
> an example of a workshop that was organised primarily by a working group
> with minimum W3C meeting planning resources.

Thanks for this useful information (thanks Ralph).
I didn't put an item in the today agenda telecon about the future of the XG. Would
you like to discuss that ?
In any case, I guess we would need a formal annoucement and vote during the
telecon if the XG wants to organize such a workshop or not.
Best regards.

    RaphaŽl