[MMSEM] RDF and syntactic interoperability

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:39:49 +0100
To: Susanne Boll <susanne.boll@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>, public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear Susan,

During last telecon, we had some discussions on using RDF to provide
syntactic level of interoperability. The only concern we can think of is
from your following message (in particular the last paragraph):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0001.html

However, no one in the telecon could remember the detailed concern and
we also failed to understand the phrase "selectors on top of resources"
in the message. Could you clarify this issue please? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jeff

--

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen