Comments on "Overview of Relevant Tools and Resources"

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:10:58 +0200
To: Zeljko Obrenovic <Zeljko.Obrenovic@cwi.nl>
CC: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Hi Zeljko, All,

Per my action point:
ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the Tools
Page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

I have corrected directly on the wiki page the few typos I have seen.
Few comments
    - For describing the various tools, you wrote: "Written in an
interpreted language" ... do you mean JAVA ? Perhaps it is better to say
no then ...
    - For the audio tools, I have seen that
"http://mpeg7lld.nue.tu-berlin.de/" is listed, but not
http://mpeg7spkc.nue.tu-berlin.de/, the other tool from TU Berlin ...
    - What is the difference between the section 5.4 and the section 4 ?

I can certainly help you for the tools which have only French
description ...

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl