DIG35 conversion : status

Dear Raphäel et al.,

we just finished with our DIG35 conversion to RDF/OWL. We're now looking at
how we can test/validate this basic schema to its potential. How do we post
this schema to the group?

As for the licensing problem ... I contacted James Peyton (Director of
Standards and Technology International Imaging Industry Association) of I3A
already twice over the last couple of weeks. He was (still) on tour in the
States and he promised to contact his staff about it and contact me the
moment he got answers from them. I will definitely contact him again prior
to the next teleconference if he hasn't come up with some answers.

Sincere greetings,

Erik Mannens

Project Manager

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14993
f: +32 9 33 14896
m: +32 473 27 44 17
t sec: +32 9 33 14911