Re: Overview article/deliverable?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:15:28 +0100
To: giovanni.tummarello@deri.org
CC: jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk, MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear Giovanni,

Congratulations on your new affiliation.

I do NOT think what you plan is a good idea.
First, I doubt you will make a journal paper within the next 2 weeks, and you will
not get any deadline extensions.
Second, and more important, the use cases are now in a state where they all need a
major revision based on our discussion. The wrapping up, summarization and
abstraction of the problems encountered should be made inside a deliverable that
needs to be published before any research paper ! Once this deliverable will be
published by W3C, their authors could decide if they want to make a conference or
a journal paper with it, and call for more volunteers outside of the XG.

Best regards.