Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th March Telecon 1600 UTC: regrets

Regrets - I will be traveling today.

 >  ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
 >deliverable [recorded in
 >http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

We are still working on this, and have made initial changes to the
UC. I expect that this action will be finished next week.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Computer Science

On 3/12/07, Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl> wrote:

 > Dear MMSEMers,
 >
 > ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE OF THE CHANGE OF HOUR FOR THE TELECON for the
 > EUROPEAN PEOPLE !!!
 > Due to the US clocks moving to Summer Time this Sunday 11th March,
the
 > telecon this Thursday will be at 16:00 UTC.
 > Note that the next telecon on 29th of March will be back at the
normal
 > hour due to the European clocks moving.
 >
 > For the ones who will not be able to make the telecon and
therefore who
 > plans to send regrets, please, send to the public mailling list
_prior_
 > to the telecon an update status of your Action Points!
 >
 > Best regards.
 >
 >         Jeff and Raphaël
 >
 > ---------------------------
 >
 > AGENDA Teleconference
 > W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
 > 15th March 2007, 1600 UTC
 >                 0900 (West US)
 >                 1200 (East US)
 >                 1600 (London)
 >                 1700 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
 >                 1800 (Athens)
 > Duration: 60 min
 >
 > Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
 > +44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
 > IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
 > Web-based IRC (member-only):
 >          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
 >
 > Chair: Jeff
 > Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
 > Regret: Raphael
 >
 > Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
 > invited experts only.
 >
 > 1. ADMIN (5')
 >
 > Roll call
 > Regrets: Raphael
 >
 > PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 1st March 2007 telecon:
 >     http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html
 > Next telecon scheduled: 29th March 2007
 >
 > 2. LINKS Pages (10')
 > Status Update:
 >
 >    ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
 > See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
 >    ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
 > telecon [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
 >
 >    ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
 > See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
 >    ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the
Tools
 > Page [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
 >
 > 3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')
 >
 >    ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
 > Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG
report)
 > change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz)
[recorded