W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > March 2007

Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th March Telecon 1600 UTC: regrets

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:12:59 -0400
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Message-Id: <E2127FC5-5563-4F6C-AC9C-1224BC4D5807@cs.umd.edu>
Regrets - I will be traveling today.


 >  ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
 >deliverable [recorded in
 >http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

We are still working on this, and have made initial changes to the  
UC. I expect that this action will be finished next week.

Cheers,
Chris


-- 
Christian Halaschek-Wiener
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Computer Science
GRA, MINDSWAP Research Group,
University of Maryland, College Park
Web page: http://www.mindswap.org/~chris




On 3/12/07, RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl> wrote:
 >
 > Dear MMSEMers,
 >
 > ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE OF THE CHANGE OF HOUR FOR THE TELECON for the
 > EUROPEAN PEOPLE !!!
 > Due to the US clocks moving to Summer Time this Sunday 11th March,  
the
 > telecon this Thursday will be at 16:00 UTC.
 > Note that the next telecon on 29th of March will be back at the  
normal
 > hour due to the European clocks moving.
 >
 > For the ones who will not be able to make the telecon and  
therefore who
 > plans to send regrets, please, send to the public mailling list  
_prior_
 > to the telecon an update status of your Action Points!
 >
 > Best regards.
 >
 >         Jeff and RaphaŽl
 >
 > ---------------------------
 >
 > AGENDA Teleconference
 > W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
 > 15th March 2007, 1600 UTC
 >                 0900 (West US)
 >                 1200 (East US)
 >                 1600 (London)
 >                 1700 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
 >                 1800 (Athens)
 > Duration: 60 min
 >
 > Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
 > +44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
 > IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
 > Web-based IRC (member-only):
 >          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
 >
 > Chair: Jeff
 > Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
 > Regret: Raphael
 >
 > Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
 > invited experts only.
 >
 > 1. ADMIN (5')
 >
 > Roll call
 > Regrets: Raphael
 >
 > PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 1st March 2007 telecon:
 >     http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html
 > Next telecon scheduled: 29th March 2007
 >
 > 2. LINKS Pages (10')
 > Status Update:
 >
 >    ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
 > See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
 >    ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
 > telecon [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
 >
 >    ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
 > See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
 >    ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the  
Tools
 > Page [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
 >
 > 3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')
 >
 >    ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
 > Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG  
report)
 > change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz)  
[recorded
 > in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
 >
 > 4. Interoperability Deliverable (30')
 >
 >  4.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)
 >
 >  4.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)
 >
 >    ACTION: Oscar to update a possible scenario with classical music
 > (thanks to Ivan Herman) [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
 >    ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable  
[recorded
 > in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
 >
 >  4.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)
 >
 >    ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the  
interop
 > deliverable [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
 >
 >  4.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik Mannens)
 >
 >    ACTION: Erik to contact DIG35 to see any licensing problems if  
we do
 > some conversions [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]
 >    ACTION: Erik to do the conversion from DIG35 to OWL/RDF  
[recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
 >
 >  4.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)
 >
 >   Thomas, what is the concrete plan for the next month?
 >
 >  4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
 > Ovidio)
 >
 >   ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC  
till
 > next AC [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]
 >   ACTION: Vassilis to contact Massimo to ask for next steps  
[recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
 >
 >  4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis, Sofia)
 >
 >    ACTION: Susanne Little to review the Multimedia Retrieval use  
case by
 > 08/03/2007 [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
 >    ACTION: Vassilis to review the Multimedia Retrieval use case by
 > 08/03/2007 [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action17]
 >
 > 5. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')
 >
 >   ACTION: Oscar, Stamatia, Raphael, Suzanne, Chrisa, Michael to have
 > MPEG-7 deliverable ready for review by next telecon [recorded in
 > http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action20]
 >
 > 6. AOB
 >
 > --
 > RaphaŽl Troncy
 > CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
 > Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
 > e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
 > Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
 > Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
 > Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
 >
 >
Received on Thursday, 15 March 2007 13:14:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT