Regrets for not being able to participate to today's telco

From: Sofia Tsekeridou <sots@ait.edu.gr>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:26:36 +0200
To: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear W3C MMSEM members,

I would like to forward my regrets to the list for not being able to participate to today's telco.

As far as the contributions to the Semantic Media Retrieval Use Case (now Semantic Media Analysis for Intelligent Retrieval) are concerned, I would like to inform you that I have updated the descriptions, after our discussions with Ioannis, as promised. Any feedback will be most welcome.

Best regards,

Sofia
Dr. Sofia Tsekeridou
Assistant Professor