Re: Photo UC : proposed next steps

Dear Susanne,

just as a pointer about how to express media in RDF including also what you
describe as difficult to do in RDF.
Richard (see CC), who developed the ontology linked below is currently working
on an API implemented in Java that allows to describe media, annotation, decomposition
and so on conforming to MPEG-7 in RDF.

Techreport about the multimedia ontology:
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~aggrimm/arbeitsberichte/arbeitsberichte_4_2007.pdf
Ontology available from this web page:
http://multimedia.semanticweb.org/ontology/

API link yet to come ....