W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > January 2007

[MMSEM] Agenda 1st February Telecon 1700 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:25:15 +0100
Message-ID: <45C0FB2B.656B20B8@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
1st February 2007, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
+44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 18 January 2007 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html
Next telecon: 15th February 2007

2. LINKS Pages (10')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
   ACTION: Erik to update the vocabularies page by the next telecon
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]

   ACTION: Raphael to merge the Resources and Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources
and  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools
   ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools

3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

4. Interoperability Deliverable (30')

  4.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)

  ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
  ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it
in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
  ACTION: Vassilis responsible that each author of each use case to fill
the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

 4.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)

  ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
  ACTION: Oscar to provide a first implementation of the Music use
case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]

 4.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)

  ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki description with
their new focus (financial domain) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]

 4.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik ?)

  ACTION: Erik to start a discussion on Photo UC on public list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
  ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and
identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

 4.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)

  ACTION: Thomas to report analysis of tagging platform in Wiki
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

 4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
Ovidio)

  ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about an application
toolbox where the user can select some algorithm to do feature
extraction on music [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
  ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution:
what will be needed to model in the ontology, and how it would be used
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]

 4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)

5. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')

  ACTION: Raphael Stamatia to start work on MPEG-7 deliverable [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/18-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]

6. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 31 January 2007 20:25:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT