W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > January 2007

Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 18 Janaury Telecon 1700 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:19:07 -0000 (GMT)
Message-ID: <4611.213.160.26.210.1169129947.squirrel@www.csd.abdn.ac.uk>
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org


Regrets - will be travelling.

Jeff



----- Original Message -----
From: "RaphaŽl Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
To: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:55 PM
Subject: [MMSEM] Agenda 18 Janaury Telecon 1700 UTC


>
> ---------------------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 18 January 2006, 1600 UTC
>                0900 (West US)
>                1200 (East US)
>                1700 (London)
>                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
> +44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Raphael
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN (5')
>
> Roll call
> Regrets: Jeff
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Athens F2F meeting:
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 11 January 2007 telecon:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/01/11-mmsem-minutes.html
> Next telecon: 1st February 2007
>
>  ACTION: chairs to give hints how it could be possible to join the
> telecon for free [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
> There are now 3 phone numbers in the agenda. It is possible to phone for
> free from your computer using for example VoipBuster, or for very cheap
> using for example a Skype out account.
>
> 2. LINKS Pages (10')
> Status Update:
>
>   ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources page
> See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources
>   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
> See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
>   ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Tools page
> See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools
>
> 3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')
>
>   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
> Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
> change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>
> 4. Interoperability Deliverable (30')
>
>  ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfert the wiki page into an
> XG report template [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
>  DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0008.html
>
>  4.1 Structure (Vassilis)
>
>  ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>  ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it
> in a XG report template, HTML document in
> our W3C space [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>  ACTION: Vassilis responsible that each author of each use case to fill
> the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>
> 4.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)
>
>  ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>  ACTION: Oscar and Jacco to provide a first implementation of the use
> case [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>
> 4.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)
>
>  ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki description with
> their new focus (financial domain) [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>
> 4.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll)
>
>  ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and
> identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>
> 4.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)
>
>  No update
>
> 4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
> Ovidio)
>
>  ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about an application
> toolbox where the user can select some algorithm to do feature
> extraction on music [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>  ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution:
> what will be needed to model in the
> ontology, and how it would be used [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>
> 4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)
>
> 5. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')
>
>  ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to set up a new
> Deliverable [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
>  DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0026.html
>
> 6. AOB
>
>  WWW'07 Panel proposal submitted
>  Announcement: CFP Special Issue of Multimedia Systems Journal on
> Canonical Processes of Media Production
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 18 January 2007 14:20:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT