RE: [MMSEM] MPEG-7 action ...

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:47:38 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, <ocelma@iua.upf.edu>, <dasiop@iti.gr>, <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

I did not _myself_ invent this style. To be able to use the
converter (http://burns.w3.org/cgi-bin/wiki_tr <https://webmail.joanneum.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://burns.w3.org/cgi-bin/wiki_tr> ), I set up
the Wiki pages accordingly to what Sandro did in RIF ...
If you think that there exists an alternative way, please enlight me.
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA