[MMSEM] MPEG-7 action ...

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:28:39 +0100
To: <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, <ocelma@iua.upf.edu>, <dasiop@iti.gr>
Cc: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Stamatia,

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to set up a new Deliverable
      recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]

I'd like to update you and remind you on our decision at the F2F in Athens:

 [1] = [2] + [3]

I now created the "base" MPEG-7 deliverable/TR [1] and copy-pasted the relevant
bits from [2] into sub pages of it. Now, I think it is time to pass on :)
Who is next in the chain, doing some C&P or even extending the content of [1],
based on [3]?

Cheers,
       Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/MPEG-7