W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > January 2007

[MMSEM] Agenda of Jan 11, 2007 Telecon

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:23:01 -0000
Message-ID: <059501c7357b$42ce14c0$7dd7858b@Newton>
To: "MMSem public" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

 AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
11 Jan 2007, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Jeff/Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of FTF2:
    
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html and
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html
: next telecon 18 Jan 2007
 2. XG UPDATES (20')

   [NEW] ACTION: Erik to remind Susanne about what is this standard your group has developped ! [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Oscar and Jacco to provide a first implementation by Christmas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to supply XG with reference to corpus and usage license till next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki description with their new focus (financial domain) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to set up a new Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05] 
[NEW] ACTION: all use case authors to check if their vocabularies are described in this page ... [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: Authors of each use case to fill the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: chairs to give hints how it could be possible to join the telecon for free [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeff to find the tool to move a wiki page into an HTML page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfert the wiki page into an XG report template [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Rapahel to finish the Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to send the paper describing this work to Suzanne [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to be the main editor of a merge between the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about this work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution: what will be needed to model in the ontology, and how it would be used [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
3. Interoperability Deliverable (15')

1) Summary of the interoperability problems of the use cases 2) Use cases (issues and solutions)-  Music Use case    -  News Use case3) Common framework4. Tools and Vocabulary (10')5. MPEG-7 deliverable (10')
4. AOB
Received on Thursday, 11 January 2007 12:28:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT