W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > January 2007

Actions before the coming Telecon

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:07:43 -0000
Message-ID: <00f201c73275$fa400310$7dd7858b@Newton>
To: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Cc: "Raphael Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>

Dear all,

Happy New Year 2007!

This is a kind reminder that our next telecon will be Jan 11 (this Thursday). Here are a list of FTF2 Action Items, many of which should be done before the coming telecon.

 [NEW] ACTION: Erik to remind Susanne about what is this standard your group has developped ! [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Oscar and Jacco to provide a first implementation by Christmas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to supply XG with reference to corpus and usage license till next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki description with their new focus (financial domain) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to set up a new Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05] 
 [NEW] ACTION: all use case authors to check if their vocabularies are described in this page ... [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: Authors of each use case to fill the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: chairs to give hints how it could be possible to join the telecon for free [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeff to find the tool to move a wiki page into an HTML page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfert the wiki page into an XG report template [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Rapahel to finish the Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to send the paper describing this work to Suzanne [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to be the main editor of a merge between the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about this work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution: what will be needed to model in the ontology, and how it would be used [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
  
Best regards,

RaphaŽl and Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen
Received on Sunday, 7 January 2007 16:08:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT