regrets for today & todo's

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:25:06 +0100
To: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear all,

unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the phoneconf today (but my
colleagues Chris & Gaetan will represent MMLab though)
Nevertheless I would like to point out two things:
- I will get in touch with Susanne over the weekend (as promised earlier
today), share our thoughts & (hopefully) we'll come back with some more
progress by the next phoneconf
- a phoneconf next week (as asked prior this week) would be all right for me

Sincere greetings,

Erik Mannens

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14993
f: +32 9 33 14896

m: +32 473 27 44 17

t sec: +32 9 33 14911