RE: [MMSEM] MPEG-7 action ...

Raphaël,

In the meanwhile I tried out the single-page-approach, and I asked Sandro.
Unfortunately both my experiment and the answer from Sandro were negative.

Currently it is _not_ possible to do it the way you would prefer, but I wouldn't
mind doing it the other way you propose, viz. using http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-XGR .

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: One thing less for me to report in our today's call ;)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

urns.w3.org/cgi-bin/wiki_tr> ), I set up