Re: [MMSEM] Incubator Group will be closed

From: Steve Bratt <steve@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:02:51 -0400
To: Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>, "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, "plh >> Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>

Raphaël,

Thanks also to you and Jeff for your good work in chairing this XG.  Thanks to you and the group, your XG exemplified exactly the kinds of characteristics and accomplishments that the Incubator Activity was designed for.

Best wishes for continued success.

Steve

--
Steven R Bratt, PhD    mailto:steve@w3.org