RE: MMSEM photo use case

Dear Tobias,
  there are also some working documents available under
http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/working_documents.htm#MPEG-A

Furthermore, there was a MAF awareness event today as a side-event of the
MPEG meeting. There's a Web site available which provides some add'l
information: http://maf.nist.gov/

Finally, you may contact Rob O'Callaghan from Mitsubishi UK who is/was very
much involved in developing the photo player MAF.

Thanks.
Best regards,
 -Christian

:--
:- Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Christian Timmerer
:- Department of Information Technology (ITEC)
:- Klagenfurt University, Austria
:- http://research.timmerer.com