[MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 26/04/2007

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:21:29 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

All,

The minutes of the today's's meeting are available
    http://www.w3.org/2007/04/26-mmsem-minutes.html

All the actions have been marked DONE or DROPPED.
The group has APPROVED the publications of the following two documents:
    - XGR on Multimedia Vocabularies on the Semantic Web,
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-vocabularies/
    - XGR on Image Annotation on the Semantic Web,
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-image-annotation/
The call for publication should be issued in the next week.

We can still all use the public and member mailling lists as well as the
wiki for doing the last editing changes and for discussing the charter.
The conclusions we agreed on are:
    - Try to have more industrial partners in the chartering process, so
they feel that they can change and propose something (new document?
fresh ideas);
    - Finalize the charter around mid-june to start the follow-up XG
activity (if accepted) in September, and have immediately a F2F meeting
during September;
    - Mention in the charter that the group will do its best to organize
a Workshop before its end for preparing a smooth transition towards a
WG.

Thanks for your participation in this XG. I hope we will now collaborate
on a follow-up activity.

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl