MMSEM photo use case

From: Susanne Boll <susanne.boll@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:47:12 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear Raphael,
dear all,

I am sitting in the most important Share Holder Annual Meeting
for my research - the photo finisher CeWe Color has a very
important extrordinary annual meeting today in which it is the
question if Hedge Fonds are getting more influence in the
board of directors.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,464443,00.html

The meeting seems to last until the entire day in to the late evening
so I have to send my regrets.

 From our research but also the cooperation with CeWe Color
we get our inspiration of the photo use case and so you
might understand that i give the priority to this meeting today.

I will rework the use case in the way in which Raphael has
requested later today and update the Wiki. I hope that this
is fine for the results of the XG and look forward to a continuation
of the work.

With kind regards,
Susanne