MMSEM photo use case

From: Susanne Boll <susanne.boll@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:47:12 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear Raphael,
dear all,

I am sitting in the most important Share Holder Annual Meeting
for my research - the photo finisher CeWe Color has a very
important extrordinary annual meeting today in which it is the
question if Hedge Fonds are getting more influence in the
board of directors.

The meeting seems to last until the entire day in to the late evening
so I have to send my regrets.

 From our research but also the cooperation with CeWe Color
we get our inspiration of the photo use case and so you
might understand that i give the priority to this meeting today.

I will rework the use case in the way in which Raphael has
requested later today and update the Wiki. I hope that this
is fine for the results of the XG and look forward to a continuation
of the work.

With kind regards,