[MMSEM-Vocabulary] : DIG35 - RDF/OWl to be included

Dear Michaël,

Hereby the snippet concerning Dig-35 that you could incorporate into the
vocabularies page :

4.3 DIG35 – RDF/OWL

Ontology Source:
http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/Ontologies/

The DIG35 ontology (developed by Multimedia Lab within the context of the
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group) provides an OWL Schema covering
the entire DIG35 Specification. For the formal representation of DIG35 no
other ontologies have been used. However, relations with other ontologies
(EXIF, FOAF,…) will be created to give the DIG35 ontology a broader semantic
range. The DIG35 ontology is an OWL-FULL ontology.

Sincere greetings,

Erik