[MMSEM-Liaison] New Liaison page on the wiki

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:12:52 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear MMSEMers,

One of the good result of this XG, thanks to all of you, is to have
established durable liaisons with other organisations and initiatives.
I have started up to write these links on
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Liaison
That also addresses a comment from Michael -- made a long time ago --
that this page was a little bit orphan.
What do you think?
We could also add the nature of the liaison?
    - SWPD ... inheritance
    - SWD ... SKOS interest
    - I3A ... DIG 35
    - IPTC ... NewsML and NewsCodes
    - MPEG ... MPEG-7/21
    - PLUS ... some of us in the Advisory Board
What else?

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl