Photo UC : DIG-35 Ontology

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:51:21 +0200
To: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear all,

According to our action point [1], we hereby sent you a link to the DIG35
Ontology [2]. We have chosen to split the ontology up into different OWL
Scheme files, of which the DIG35.owl file is the base Scheme (all the
ontologies are collected in the DIG35.zip file). Moreover we have added in
[3] an XML and RDF example with MPEG-7 constructs (as defined in [4]) and
accordingly one with DIG-35 constructs according to our scheme.

Any questions or comments on these files are mostly appreciated,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/03/29-mmsem-minutes.html#action12

[2] http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/Ontologies/

[3] http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/

[4] http://rhizomik.net/ontologies/mpeg7ontos/

Sincere greetings,

Erik Mannens, Chris Poppe, Gaetan Martens

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14993
f: +32 9 33 14896

m: +32 473 27 44 17

t sec: +32 9 33 14911